Skip to main content

Followers

Search This Blog

Enemy

I feel lost and I cannot determine my way anymore. First time for me to fight but I am unable to win. You have no idea what is going on and you keep fighting and trying but at the end, you find it useless to fight! 

You fall and fall into the endless black hole where everything is dark and you cannot see anything. You scream for help but there is nothing...even an echo is too much to ask. You are alone in the darkness with your enemy.

This fight might be my last because my enemy is stronger...I know my weaknesses and so does my enemy. So, she keeps hurting me endlessly and she gains strength while I fall! Nowhere to hide, it is just me and her! 

She keeps saying there is no hope and I have to leave. I do not want to let her in control because I know how evil she is. But, the more I get hurt from her and people around, the weaker I get and the stronger she gets. 

Is it ok to give up and let her punishes everyone who hurts me?! Is it ok to forget about the light and stay in darkness? Is it ok to lose faith in goodness and have faith in the darkness? Is it ok to be the opposite of me?

There is no answer and I have only two choices; to surrender to her or kill my enemy! Both choices, though, will have the same consequence which is my end!

God! Are you there?! Help?! Please! Are you going to save me?! Are you going to be here for me?! Can you listen to my prayers?! (Silence)

"You are alone," said my enemy and added, "You will be mine soon!" I heard her whispering to herself "How are you going to win a battle when your enemy is you?"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly and the Candle's Light

Once there was a beautiful butterfly which was attracted to everything that seems to be sweet for her. So, in a starry but a cold night, the butterfly was flying when she saw a window of a very dark room except for the warm light of a very stunning candle. Thus, she thought that she'll find warmth in such cold night; the pretty butterfly rushed t o the candle's light, although the weather started to be windy, but she fought hard to reach the candle's light. The butterfly was over the moon when she could do it. The weather started to get colder and it rained heavily; so the butterfly started to shake although it wasn't her first time to face such a malicious weather. At the same time, it was her first time to see and feel the warmth of a candle's light. So, the beautiful butterfly rushed to the warmth of the light of the candle innocently to experience for the first time the candle's warmth. The weather got colder so the butterfly became closer to the

Raindrops

A little girl was walking with her mummy when it suddenly rained. The mother looked around for a shelter while the girl ran happily and tried to hug the raindrops. The mother ordered the little girl to come under the shelter but the little girl disobeyed the order and she kept playing under the rain till her clothes were completely wet.  Next day, th e girl was sick in her bed and her mother was blaming her for disobedience. The little girl said to her mother: “Ok if rain causes cold and we are not supposed to enjoy it; then why did God create it in the first place?” The mother could not answer. So, the little girl said: “ I’ll tell why, mummy, because God gives us choices, to enjoy raindrops and catch a cold or to find a shelter to avoid raindrops. My choice was to enjoy the rain, unlike you, and now I bear the results of my choice which I don’t regret. The problem mummy is that people forbidden the choices allowed by God. So, you may say that I disobeyed you but I did not disobey

Love and Taboo

It is just our fate to meet But not to fall in love They say it is a taboo To fall in love with someone  Who is different from you Different in color, sex, age, and religion Same species should fall in love But they don't know what is love  Love is challenging the taboo It doesn't distinguish between me and you It is just one way No return back A battle to win Love knows no loss Love is you and me It is a language between us No one will feel you but me No one will feel me but you It hurts both of us It melts both of us Love is both of us They don't know what is love  They are blinded by their rage They are nothing but a falling society They are falling apart They are the ones who should fall in love But, they don't know what is love